[cmake-developers] [CMake 0011440]: VS Plugin doesn't reload the solution in VS 2008

Mantis Bug Tracker mantis at public.kitware.com
Wed Nov 10 13:52:41 EST 2010

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
Reported By:                James Bigler
Assigned To:
Project:                    CMake
Issue ID:                   11440
Category:                   CMake
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   minor
Date Submitted:             2010-11-10 13:52 EST
Last Modified:              2010-11-10 13:52 EST
I've been using the 2.6.4 version of CMake instead of upgrading to 2.8.X
for quite a while for various reasons.  Recently I tried switching some of
my builds to use 2.8.3, and I noticed that when the VS plugin runs to
reload projects, it no longer reloads the solution itself.  VS will
eventually ask to reload the solution after the projects have been
reloaded.

I'm seeing this with VS 2008 SP 1 on WinXP 64 and CMake 2.8.3.

I haven't tested VS 2005.

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change