[cmake-developers] Fixing ProcessorCount.cmake

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Mon Nov 8 12:38:11 EST 2010

Hi Rolf,

Can you update to a CMake based on 'next' and try the commit I made this
morning on a QNX machine? (based on your patch, thank you for that...)

http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=680ca4baab85cbc1be98bcfd81b7e4402ffa8d84

We are supposed to have a continuous and a nightly QNX dashboard running,
but they do not seem to be reporting for the last few days.

Thanks,
David