[cmake-developers] Failing HTML (xmllint) test in the CMake dashboard results...

Michael Wild themiwi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 13:07:26 EDT 2010

- From my experiments, --dtdvalid is not enough. No matter what I try,
xmllint still wants to resolve
http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd. The only way that
worked for me was a catalog file. So, I suggest you add a minimal
catalog file like I proposed to the CMake/utilties/xml directory and use
the ENVIRONMENT test property to set
XML_CATALOG_FILES=${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/utilities/xml/catalog.xml.

HTH

Michael