[cmake-developers] git doesn't let me push: bad whitespace at end?of line

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Sun May 2 09:22:36 EDT 2010

On 5/1/2010 2:39 PM, Alexander Neundorf wrote:

>> This might work for you as well:
>>
>>    git rebase --whitespace=fix origin/master
>
> Yes, worked :-)

Git is great, once you get a handle on the 1000 or so different command
line options that are available... :)

I think there is a way to install the same hooks that we have on the
server into your git repo so you can't create commits that won't be
acceptable.  I will let Brad comment on that since I can't find mention
of that on the wiki...

-Bill