[cmake-developers] T-con/Meeting next week regarding CMake 2.8.4 planning

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri Dec 3 07:54:40 EST 2010

Hello CMake devs,

If you're on the "To" line, then you have at least one bug assigned to
you in the bug tracker that is slated to be addressed in the CMake
2.8.4 release time frame ( according to
http://public.kitware.com/Bug/roadmap_page.php ) I've cc'ed the rest
of the CMake devs in case they are interested.

We at Kitware have a meeting scheduled for next Wed. Dec. 8th from
10:00 am till 12:00 noon Eastern time USA. The purpose of the meeting
is to review the bugs, and discuss anything that needs discussing in
order to get them all resolved before we cut the first release
candidate four weeks after that.

Would any of you be interested in participating in that discussion via
a t-con? If so, let me know, and I'll arrange for a t-con line and let
you know the dial-in numbers.

Thanks,
David Cole
Kitware, Inc.