[cmake-developers] CPack API redesign

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 13:57:56 EDT 2010

2010/8/11 Brad King <brad.king at kitware.com>:
> On 08/11/2010 12:38 PM, Eric Noulard wrote:
>> 2010/8/11 Brad King <brad.king at kitware.com>:

>> With that patch does it work on the Mac?
>> If yes, I'll update this in a couple.
>
> Yes, with the two fixes discussed above the CPack tests pass
> and the CMake package generation works.

Ok fine, I think I overlooked DragNDropGenerator,
so I did redo your patch and reread the code I think it's ok now
(and you said the tests are OK too).

I pushed this hopefully last fix for that part on github
http://github.com/TheErk/CMake/tree/CPack-APIredesign

Could I let you pull this to next, or would you want me to do it?

We may take some more time and wait for more testers?
(but I think we will have more testers for the forthcoming new features
 than for regression testing on this...)

I let you decide: wait more or pull now.

--
Erk
http://www.april.org