[CDash] cleanup space

Zack Galbreath zack.galbreath at kitware.com
Fri Nov 13 14:26:12 UTC 2020

Hi Fabian,

Sorry for the late reply.

In your config.local.php file, you can set $CDASH_AUTOREMOVE_BUILDS to 1.
This will cause CDash to automatically delete old builds at the beginning
of each testing day. How far back in history gets pruned is controlled on a
project-by-project basis under the Settings -> Miscellaneous tab.

Please let us know if that fixes the problem for you or not.