[CDash] Upgrading from 2.0.2 to 2.4.0

François Bertel fbopensource at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 22:01:52 UTC 2017

Hi Zack,

The output is empty:

$ sudo -u mypostgresuser psql cdash mypostgresuser
cdash=# \conninfo
You are connected to database "cdash" as user "mypostgresuser" via socket
in "/var/run/postgresql" at port "5432".
cdash=# SELECT buildin FROM buildupdate

I also tried build2update instead buildupdate (is it a typo?) but this
gives the same empty line.

Note that the section in github that you are pointing at is the master
branch. I compared it with the Release-2-2-2 tag: I don't see much
difference besides styling/formatting with some extra whitespaces added to
master, notably at the pdo_query() line.

master:
pdo_query("INSERT INTO build2update (buildid,updateid) VALUES ('" .
$query_array['buildid'] . "','" . $query_array['buildid'] . "')");
Release-2-2-2: