[CDash] "Save image as" regression

Zack Galbreath zack.galbreath at kitware.com
Thu Dec 29 19:12:17 UTC 2016

On Thu, Dec 22, 2016 at 1:26 PM, Bill Lorensen <bill.lorensen at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On dashboard test page for vtk, I used to be able to right click and
> "Save image as" to save a test image to disk. Now when I do that, it
> tries to save display.php.
>
> My workaround is to:
> Right click and "Open image in a new tab"
> Copy the url of the new tab
> Use curl to get the image into a local file
>
> Another workaround is to:
> Right click and "Copy image"
> Paste the image into a local image viewer
> Save the image from the image viewer.
>
> Ken has seen the same behavior.

Seems to be working okay for me.  If I go here:
https://open.cdash.org/testDetails.php?test=512166576&build=4703648

Scroll down to DifferenceImage, right click, and select "Save Image As..."
Chrome knows to save it as a PNG.  I save it as displayImage.png on my
desktop and it looks like a normal image file.

Does this particular image reproduce the problem for you, or does it only
happen with some images and not others?