[Cdash] [EXTERNAL] Re: length of time item remains on dashboard

Zack Galbreath zack.galbreath at kitware.com
Fri Jul 24 18:46:17 UTC 2015

On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 5:52 PM, Foucar, James G <jgfouca at sandia.gov> wrote:

>  Hi Zack,
>
>  As best as I can tell, this feature is not yet available on my.cdash.org;
> any estimate as to when it might be available?

Thanks for the nudge.  I haven't forgotten about this, but I have been
sidetracked with other work.  Right now my tentative plan is to perform the
upgrade on Friday, August 7th.  I'll send another email to this list &
create a global banner message on my.cdash.org once I'm more confident that
this plan will be a success.