[Cdash] Some issues with github/master version

Volkan Gezer vlkngzr at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 09:42:17 UTC 2015

> Hello,
>
> Currently, it seems there are some issues in the master branch of
> CDash on GitHub. In stable version (2.2.3) these are okay, though.
>
> 1) Calendar background property is somehow overridden by another
> property (See: http://i.imgur.com/5p9Veui.png). It seems jquery-ui css
> is not taken into account due to another usage. From the e-mail [1], I
> am looking for another solution without using !important. I am
> currently on it, but any help would be appreciated.

So the fix is here: https://github.com/Kitware/CDash/pull/16

Basically, it was overridden by !important by common.css.

> 2) In a test detail page, if you click on Previous to see the previous
> test result, the URL changes, but the page is loaded in the background
> - not refreshed, hence we see the same result even though URL is
> different. Also the second menu is partly visible which does nothing
> (See: http://i.imgur.com/Xd0f4XW.png).
>
> - One weird error message is "Empty string passed to
> getElementById()." thrown by jquery.mobile.1.4.0. Commenting Line 45
> on testDetails.xml solves the problem 2. Another solution is using an
> older version of jquery.mobile (no later than 1.2.1 works). Any idea
> how this can be solved?

Just a quick question to work on it. Why do we have jquery.mobile?
Currently it seems we do not have a mobile theme. Can we make the
design responsive so that it does not include jquery.mobile when we
are using desktop browsers?