[Cdash] proposed patches

David Cole dlrdave at aol.com
Wed Mar 19 17:44:29 UTC 2014

OK -- so the latest Experimental build is much better:

    http://open.cdash.org/viewTest.php?onlyfailed&buildid=3260566

Only 1 test failure, instead of 4... The 1 remaining test failure is
still a mystery to me, and I am working on tracking it down and
eliminating it..... But in the meantime, my proposed patch series gives
consistent results repeatedly. Many of the previously intermittently
failing tests are now passing over and over again. And the 1 test
failure is consistent and always fails on this machine. (I had a series
of submissions back when I was first working on this stuff to prove
that.)

So --- what do you think? Shall I apply the patches and push them to
svn trunk?

Thanks,
David C.