[Cdash] doxygen -> documentation

Yngve Inntjore Levinsen yngve.levinsen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 09:13:08 UTC 2013

Hi Julien,

Thanks for the prompt response. Note that I think you need to make the
menus ever so slightly wider in addition to the name change (or choose
something shorter than Documentation). I changed just the name manually
on our server (same as your svn commit), see for example
http://cern.ch/abp-cdash/index.php?project=PLACET

Cheers,
Yngve