[Cdash] missing field emailcommitters

Yngve Inntjore Levinsen yngve.levinsen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 07:30:38 UTC 2013

Hi,

In my cdash log I have a lot of warnings like this:

[2013-10-16T09:02:44][INFO][pid=22094](pdo_single_row_query): error: pdo_query failed: Unknown column 'emailcommitters' in 'field list'

Now, I understand from the sources that this field should probably be in
the buildgroup table, but I have no idea how I could fix that (sorry,
not all that familiar with mysql). Is there a way that I could fix this
so my log becomes cleaner?

I use cdash version 2.0.2, I upgraded a while back from 1.8.something I
think it was, so maybe that is why I don't have this field in the table.

Cheers and thanks,
Yngve