[Cdash] Coverage XML Submission does not work

Daniel Haehn daniel.haehn at childrens.harvard.edu
Mon Jun 4 14:57:30 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I try to submit coverage information to my cdash as the following XML:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<Site BuildName="Darwin-11.3.0" BuildStamp="1-debug"
Hostname="berlin.tch.harvard.edu" Name="berlin.tch.harvard.edu">
<Coverage>
<StartDateTime>Jun 04 14:43 EST</StartDateTime>
<EndDateTime>Jun 04 14:43 EST</EndDateTime>
<LOCTested>1881</LOCTested>
<LOCUntested>1999</LOCUntested>
<LOC>3880</LOC>
<PercentCoverage>48</PercentCoverage>
</Coverage>
</Site>

But it doesn't work - nothing appears. I also tried to submit the XML
from the cdash xml examples which includes coverage for multiple files
( http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/images/c/c6/ExampleFiles.zip) with no
success.

Do you know what I am doing wrong? I tried it on our local CDash 2.0.2
and also on my.cdash.org 2.1.0 - nothing appears in the CDash log.

Thanks,
Daniel

--
Daniel Haehn