[Cdash] [EXTERNAL] Color blind CDash users?

David Thompson dcthomp at sandia.gov
Fri Jun 22 17:48:51 EDT 2012

Hi all,

> I received some interesting feedback the other day on CDash from a
> user who is color blind.
> He noted that ... colored keys in CDash... are not useful to him...
>
> Does anybody listening here have similar feedback, or concerns?
> Suggestions for exact values for color that we could use instead of
> the existing ones?

I suggest heading to colorbrewer2.org and clicking on the "colorblind
safe" button to find palettes that would work well for folks who are
colorblind. Having a few alternative palettes to choose from would be
nice; it doesn't seem like switching between a few different CSS files
would be too difficult.

	My 2¢,
	David