[Cdash] New registered user and invalid key

Kilgus, Thomas t.kilgus at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Fri Jul 27 14:36:14 UTC 2012

Hello,

we are using CDash 2.0.2 a while now. New users receive an email containing a link for validation. At our CDash, something must be wrong, because all users receive the message "The key is invalid." when they click on the link. What could influence this key? Is our link incorrect?

An example link of our CDash looks like this:

http://cdash.mitk.org/register.php?key=8OqgMW9GeBfZg9PYMXBBIg21ofr49q174idH5deaE

If there are no known issues/solutions regarding this, is there any way to disbale the email validation?

Regards
Thomas