[Cdash] [CDash] How to hide coverage code source code?

Romain LEGUAY romain.leguay at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 14:27:40 EDT 2011

Thanks Julien for your answer.
I'd like to hide for all the users, even the CDash administrator. But an
option in the configuration webpage could be added to select the source
code visibility where we can add the user group or the user who can't have
access to the source code. If "everyone" group doesn't have access so none
source code is sent to CDash.

I'll create a feature tomorrow to explain this functionnality.

Regards,
Romain