[Cdash] Attaching images to Test results

Zach Mullen zach.mullen at kitware.com
Tue Mar 1 16:29:25 UTC 2011

Disregard my last email, that was only the case for text/plain data like
test output.  The images are actually decoded and saved (for whatever
reason) in the test model instead of the image model.

It looks like we support the following type values:

image/jpg
image/jpeg
image/gif
image/png

So the following XML should work:

<NamedMeasurement type="image/jpeg" name="some_file.jpg">
  <Value> base64encodedimage== </Value>
</NamedMeasurement>

Let me know if this doesn't work for you.

Thanks,

-Zach