[Cdash] The individual bug pages in our projects dont work properly

Thu Jan 20 16:16:58 EST 2011

We're using MySQL.  I upgraded from 1.6.2 (I believe, whatever was the
latest back in October 2010), to the latest (I'm assuming 1.6.2) and
in both cases I saw the problem I'm describing.

I know we're using mysql, but I've mostly avoided dealing with mysql
and the whole php/web server/sql type thing, so I don't know the steps
to check for test 82695 in the database.

I do know that the tests that were reported to be failing did in fact
fail. Unfortunately for me, I've gotten this far in life without
knowing how to monkey around under the hood of a LAMP web application.