[Cdash] Test.xml submitted but not on dashboard

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Tue Mar 2 04:13:46 UTC 2010

Hi Martin,

This is good to know.

Could you try to recompile php with --with-zlib?

CDash is using the gzcompress/gzuncompress
(http://php.net/manual/en/function.gzuncompress.php) functions and if
they are not enabled, php returns a fatal error aborting the script. By
default zlib is not compiled by default. Which platform are you using?

Julien