[Cdash] Help

Edgar Moreno Edgar_Moreno at raytheon.com
Thu Mar 18 23:01:19 UTC 2010

Sir,
this is my first project using CDash and because of impossibility of
changing the project file structure I decided to make use of SUBPROJECTS
so far I have not been able to have the results actually presented under
the CDash SubProject and all my submission go to the Project, not to the
SubProject
 I will appreciate very much if some one can tell me what am I doing wrong
(currently I only submit the Test)

my Project.xml looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Project name="XPAM">
  <SubProject name="bkgtag">
  </SubProject>
</Project>

my  CTestConfig.cmake looks like this:

   set(CTEST_PROJECT_NAME                        "XPAM")
   set(CTEST_PROJECT_SUBPROJECTS  "bkgtag")
   set(CTEST_NIGHTLY_START_TIME        "00:00:00 UTC")
   set(CTEST_DROP_METHOD                      "http")
   set(CTEST_DROP_SITE                               "cdash")
   set(CTEST_DROP_LOCATION                  "/submit.php?project=XPAM")
   set(CTEST_DROP_SITE_CDASH     TRUE)

the DriveCTest.cmake looks like this

set(SUBPROJECT   "bkgtag")

set(            CTEST_SOURCE_DIRECTORY   "${CTEST_ROOT}")
set(            CTEST_BUILD_DIRECTORY    "${CTEST_ROOT}")
set(            CTEST_BINARY_DIRECTORY   "${CTEST_ROOT}/bin")

configure_file(${CTEST_ROOT}/CTestConfig.cmake
${CTEST_BUILD_DIRECTORY}/CTestTestfile.cmake)
configure_file(${CTEST_BINARY_DIRECTORY}/CTestTestfile.cmake
${CTEST_BINARY_DIRECTORY}/CTestTestfile.cmake)

ctest_start(${MODEL} TRACK ${MODEL})
ctest_submit(FILES "${CTEST_ROOT}/Project.xml" RETURN_VALUE res)
set_property (GLOBAL PROPERTY SubProject ${SUBPROJECT})
set_property (GLOBAL PROPERTY Label  ${SUBPROJECT})
ctest_submit (PARTS Configure   RETURN_VALUE res)
ctest_test(BUILD  "${CTEST_BINARY_DIRECTORY}" APPEND)
ctest_submit (RETURN_VALUE res)

Thanks

PRIVACY ACT NOTICE:  This communication may contain privileged or other
Official information.  If you are not the intended recipient or believe
that you have received this communication in error, please reply to the
sender indicating that fact and delete the copy you received.  It is a
violation of Federal Law to print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or
otherwise use this information without prior authorization.