[Cdash] Test.xml submitted but not on dashboard

Martin Beaudoin beaudoin.martin at ireq.ca
Mon Mar 1 20:27:42 UTC 2010

Hello,

I am using CDash, version 1.6.2 and I am experiencing the same problem
as Mr. Pierard.

My result file Test.xml is being submitted, but I cannot see the test
results on the dashboard, only my build results.

My Build.xml file is being processed correctly, and I can track it back
to the  CDash/backup repository. I can also view the Build results
through my Web browser when connecting to my CDash service.

On the other hand, my Test.xml file, which is even smaller that my
Build.xml file (1K overall) , is not showing up in the CDash/backup
repository.

So I don't think that this is a PHP + memory issue. Basically, it looks
like the Test.xml file is being thrown away by the server as soon as the
upload is done.

Is there any way for me to debug this?

I have been using CDash for many months now, and I did not have this
kind of problems with earlier versions of CDash.

Thank you for your help.

Martin Beaudoin