[Cdash] Submitting test results manually to test group other than Continuous, Nightly or Experimental

Chris Hillery chillery+cmake at lambda.nu
Wed Jun 16 12:26:31 UTC 2010

Guys, I think this might be a heck of a lot easier than you're making it.

Just run:

 ctest -T Submit

I tried a test of this locally, creating a test group on CDash named
"TestTrack" and running "ctest -D Experimental --track TestTrack"; that
worked. I then temporarily shut down my CDash server (to simulate a
communications problem) and ran a clean dashboard with the same command. It
of course failed to submit.

Finally, after restarting CDash, "ctest -T Submit" just uploaded those last
results, without re-building or re-testing anything.

Ceej
aka Chris Hillery