[Cdash] Submitting test results manually to test group other than Continuous, Nightly or Experimental

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Tue Jun 15 00:48:34 UTC 2010

Hi Larry,

The best way to manage tracks/groups is to create a build rule in CDash.
Based on the sitename, buildname and type
(experimental,nightly,continuous), you can tell CDash to move the
incoming results to the right track/group.

Otherwise, the track is specified in the XML files as the build stamp.

Hope that helps,
Julien