[Cdash] Possible to add custom output to report?

ariasgore at gmx.de ariasgore at gmx.de
Tue Feb 16 12:46:10 UTC 2010

Hello,
I am evaluating the use of CDash for us and it looks quite great :) so far.

We are partially driving massive tests suites build uppon Boost.Test which produces some console output while running. It can be configure to be totally silent on success and verbose otherwise.

Is there a way this output could be added to the submitted data?

CTest is quite misleading in my opinion. At first I thought it is some kind of a test framework provided to test the code but I suppose its not? right?

So is there a way to enrich that with custon boost tests?
They are entirely created with cmake and are part of our dev process so adding them to the nightly or continuous builds would be great.

Thanks
Sam