[Cdash] Additional columns in CDash overview possible?

Martin Apel martin.apel at simpack.de
Thu Sep 24 14:52:52 UTC 2009

Hi Julien,

thanks for your quick reply. Indeed I was talking about the output of
viewTest.php.
We would like to add string and possibly numerical information in extra
columns, extracted from our tests.
If it was possible to add at least string information that would be
great. We don't need any curves or stuff like this,
simply a little bit more information indicating the cause of a failed
test in the overview. Currently you have to
click back and forth to get a feeling if many tests failed for the same
reason or due to different problems.

Regards,

Martin