[Cdash] ITK appears in GDCM cdash

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 12:39:13 UTC 2009

2009/9/3 Brad King <brad.king at kitware.com>:

> All these hash algorithms return integers...just ones that have many bits.
> It is only a convention that they are written with characters for human
> reference.
>
> How big can SQL's integers be?  Can you store four 64-bit integers?

Obviously other people do store hash values with MySQL using hexadecimal values
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.4/en/hexadecimal-values.html

Since I'm no SQL expert I don't know what is "standard SQL" and what is
"MySQL specific", but with some careful search and reading
I pretty you'd be able to find a way to efficiently store and
retrieve/compare hexadecimal hash values  using standard SQL.

--
Erk
http://www.april.org