[Cdash] How to use 'add_last_sql_error()' calls to find what's wrong

Fabrice kraymer at gmail.com
Tue May 5 17:57:09 UTC 2009

Hello all,

My CDash version is 1.4.1.
I'm trying to find why i don't receive any emails when my checkins are
breaking the dashboard.
I have added some log statements in the source code and i think i've
targeted the problem in 'function lookup_emails_to_send()' :

> $authors = pdo_query("SELECT author FROM updatefile WHERE
> buildid=".qnum($buildid));
> add_last_sql_error("sendmail");

The result of the query is empty in my case.

I can't help to notice the add_last_sql_error("sendmail") call just after
the query. I don't know what it's for as nothing appear in the cdash.log
file.
Is there some other log file containing all the mysql queries that have
failed?

Thanks for your help