[Cdash] not using cmake/ctest hoe to add build error?

Jochen Thäder thaeder at kip.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Jan 12 10:39:51 EST 2009

Hi,

Felix and Julien : Thanks for your hints, I got it working now and I
will let you know of I find
other issues ;-)

Bill : Thanks for your suggestion. Just for my understanding, ctest is
only for "tests" not for actual building the code? Can you give me a
pointer where to find some examples how to use ctest without cmake?
Cauz then I would infact use it for our unit/large-scale tests.

One thing still reminds: It is not possible to attach the log of a
build, so that I can see it in CDASH?

cheers
   Jochen