[Cdash] ITK test showing up on Slicer3 dashboard

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Sun Jan 11 06:23:40 EST 2009

I think the problem comes from the non-transactional nature of the
MyISAM storage engine that we use. When adding a new test we get the
resulting testid from the database, which might be different if another
test was added in the meantime, which happens a lot with concurrent
submissions, especially at night.

The best way to fix this is to switch to using InnoDB as the storage
engine, however this would require some work to do the translation (but
it's doable). InnoDB should also increase the speed of reading the
database (only row-locking instead of table-locking).

Julien