[Cdash] Attaching files to test results or build records

Solomon Matthews smat at acfr.usyd.edu.au
Fri Dec 11 00:25:48 UTC 2009

I tried using notes, unfortunately this only seems to work with
plaintext. The output of the tool I am attempting to integrate (C++test)
takes the form of a collection of XML, HTML and image files. I was
hoping to be able to create an archive and attach that to the build for
easy retrieval from CDash.

Is there a way to do this?