[Cdash] cdash 1.4.2 fails to install on postgresql 8.3

John Calixto john.calixto at modsystems.com
Tue Dec 22 23:12:36 UTC 2009

Hello folks,

I'm trying to install CDash with a postgresql 8.3.8 backend, install.php fails with:

    ERROR: cannot insert multiple commands into a prepared statement

I'm not sure which query failed.  When I inspect the db using psql, I see many tables, but I see an empty ``user`` table and an empty ``version`` table.

Can somebody help direct my investigation of this issue?

Thanks,

John

This message contains information which is confidential and privileged.  Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message.