[Cdash] Attaching files to test results or build records

Solomon Matthews smat at acfr.usyd.edu.au
Thu Dec 10 00:54:28 UTC 2009

Dear all,

Is there any way to attach arbitrary files to test results or build records?

We are posting builds using a CTest script. I have tried using
CTEST_EXTRA_SUBMIT_FILES, but could not see the specified files anywhere
on the build's page in CDash. Taking a quick looking at the CDash
source, it appears that CDash expects only XML files in a specific
format so presumably the additional files are being discarded.

Is this possible?

--
Solomon Matthews
Systems Engineer