[Cdash] My submissions do not appear in the dashboard any more??

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 07:13:52 UTC 2009

2009/4/17 Eric Noulard <eric.noulard at gmail.com>:
> 2009/4/17 Julien Jomier <julien.jomier at kitware.com>:
>> Eric,
>>
>> I just submitted your Build.xml file without any issue. If you have curl
>> installed, could you try to run:
>>
>> curl -T Configure.xml
>> http://www.cdash.org/CDashPublic/submit.php?project=CERTI
>>
>> to make sure that the XML files are being sent?
>
> You are right they are not, it seems like my local proxy policy has changed....

I did manage to understand what was the problem.
The proxy I'm now using is refusing to relay HTTP1.1 , he only wants
to relay HTTP1.0 :-(
I did ask my local administrator for an upgrade however, I can manage to
send report with curl if I ask curl to use HTTP 1.0 (using -0 command
line option).

I'm however unable to do this with "pure" ctest because I don't how to indicate
libcurl (used by ctest) to use HTTP 1.0 instead of its default HTTP 1.1.

If you have any tips for doing that it'll be welcome.

--
Erk