[Cdash] CDash KWStyle output integration.

Miguel A. Figueroa-Villanueva miguelf at ieee.org
Wed Apr 8 12:03:29 UTC 2009

Hello,

I have been playing around with KWStyle for some vxl code and I am
using the -html and -kwsurl options together with -dart to generate
output to be submitted to the dashboard. The -dart option is supported
properly in CDash:

http://cga.ece.uprm.edu/CDash/viewBuildError.php?buildid=30

However, the -kwsurl doesn't seem to be supported. The output
generated by KWStyle is correct (that is, it containes the <Url> and
<UrlName> tags containing the information necessary):

http://cga.ece.uprm.edu/CDash/backup/vxl-vpgl_medalla.ece.uprm.edu_KWStyle_20090407-0155-Style_Build.xml

But CDash doesn't seem to be using this information to present it
anywhere. Am I missing something, or is this a work in progress?

Thanks,
--Miguel