[Cdash] CDash using WebSVN: problems when ${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}!= SVN repositoryroot

Martin Apel martin.apel at simpack.de
Thu Apr 30 11:52:28 EDT 2009

Hi Julien,

thanks for your quick reply. I had to write a slash before develop, but
now it works.
CDash is really nice :-)

Regards,

Martin

--

Martin Apel                                     Tel:     0049 8153 9288-47
Software Architect                              E-Mail:  martin.apel at simpack.de

INTEC GmbH                                      Tel:     0049 8153 9288-0
Argelsrieder Feld 13                            Fax:     0049 8153 9288-11
82234 Wessling                                  E-Mail:  intec at simpack.de
Germany                                         URL:     http://www.simpack.com