[Cdash] Fwd: CDash [CERTI] - Administration

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Tue Apr 28 08:52:19 EDT 2009

Hi Eric,

CDash 1.4 sends email to project administrators when it cannot parse the
XML from the clients, which has the side-effect to also send an email
when robots are parsing the submit.php script. We are going to put a
filter for crawlers on cdash.org today. In the meantime you can go to
the administration page of your project and uncheck the "Send an email
to administrator" feature.

Julien