[Cdash] Fwd: My submissions do not appear in the dashboard any more??

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Fri Apr 17 08:35:17 EDT 2009

Eric Noulard wrote:

> 1) Shouldn't ctest be able to tell me that the file were not sent?

That's something we have been discussing. Right now ctest is just
sending the file and doesn't wait/listen for replies from the CDash
server, this is probably something we need to address in the near future.

> 2) Is there another way to submit report to CDash? (ftp may be? or scp/sftp?)

We have been working on implementing other submission protocols but they
are not ready yet. That's definitely something we want to investigate.

Julien