[Cdash] Sending CDash e-mail notification to a continuous integration ML list.

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 16:01:11 EST 2008

I'd like to be able to send e-mail notification coming from a failed
configure/build/test submission to mail adresse which is a mailing-list.

How should I do that?
Should I open a "fake" CDash account for this e-mail adress?

The need behind that is:
   1) Not all developers are using CDash so they may not have a CDash account
       those no-CDash user may want to subscribe to our continuous
integration ML
   2) some developpers have their own continuous integration tool
       which may send e-mail (and not a CDash submission) to our
continuous integration ML

   3) Every interested developer may subscribe to the continuous integration ML
       which aggregate _any_ report

--
Erk