[Cdash] database support in cdash

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Mon Jun 30 20:09:19 UTC 2008

Markus,

This is great.

Here's what I suggest:

1) We transform the classes to make use of PDO
2) We modify the installation to support PostgreSQL
3) We create a Utilities/PDO directory where we put the translation files.

I think we should start first with PostGreSQL and make sure that it
works, I'm a little bit hesitant to put the other database support
without testing them first.

If you can start a wiki page describing how to use the sql translator
that would be great.

I'm going to try to implement the PDO support today or tomorrow.

Thanks again,
Julien