[Cdash] No email on failed continuous builds

Trevor Kellaway tkellaway at asl-vision.co.uk
Sat Jun 21 20:14:48 UTC 2008

Julien,

> I meant to say the 1-0-1 patch with the new fixes committed
> to the 1-0 branch.

This is what I expected, but shouldn't the version number (display in
the footer) have also been updated?

What I was trying to highlight was that it appears that 1.0.0 has been
updated after its first release with subsequent fixes. This means there
was no way to tell the difference between the two 1.0.0 versions except
for SVN revision number, a potential nightmare for bug reporting.

This is not a criticism, just pointing out that I hope this update was a
mistake.

-Trevor