[Cdash] CVSTrac support and submission error

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Tue Apr 15 12:34:17 UTC 2008

Julien Jomier wrote:
> Hi Anton,
>
> CDash doesn't use a trigger anymore. The CTest error is probably because
> the trigger page doesn't exist. We have added an option in CMake 2.6 to
> avoid using a trigger in CTest, in the meantime we can add a fake page
> in CDash to avoid this.
> In any case, you should get a successful submission on CDash despite of
> this error.

Even if the trigger does not exist you should not get an error.  Looks
like there is a problem with the url.

    Trigger site:    Error when triggering:
?xmlfile=cisst___Linux-Make-g%2B%2B-4.1.2-Co___20080414-2010-Experimental___XML___Build.xml
    Error message was: <url> malformed
CURL output: []

What is the build name?

Also, what version of ctest are you using?

-Bill