[Cdash] CVSTrac support and submission error

Anton Deguet anton.deguet at jhu.edu
Mon Apr 14 20:22:30 UTC 2008

Hello,

I am now testing CDash and I get this error message:
Submit files (using http)
Using HTTP submit method   Drop site: http://www.cisst.org/cisst/
cisst-private/CDash/submit.php?project=cisst
    Uploaded: /home/stomach/anton/devel/cisst-mts/linux/Testing/
20080414-2010/Build.xml
    Uploaded: /home/stomach/anton/devel/cisst-mts/linux/Testing/
20080414-2010/Configure.xml
    Uploaded: /home/stomach/anton/devel/cisst-mts/linux/Testing/
20080414-2010/Test.xml
    Using HTTP trigger method
    Trigger site:    Error when triggering: ?xmlfile=cisst___Linux-
Make-g%2B%2B-4.1.2-Co___20080414-2010-Experimental___XML___Build.xml
    Error message was: <url> malformed
CURL output: []
    Problems when triggering via HTTPErrors while running CTest

Is this because of g++ in the build name?

Also, it would be great if you could add support for CVSTrac.   URL
look like:
http://www.host.org/path/cvstrac.cgi/dir?d=apps // ---- shows a
directory content
http://www.host.org/path/cvstrac.cgi/rlog?f=apps/CMakeLists.txt //
----- shows an overview of /apps/CMakeLists.txt
http://www.host.org/path/cvstrac.cgi/fileview?f=apps/
CMakeLists.txt&v=1.1 // ---- view file for a given version
http://www.host.org/path/cvstrac.cgi/filediff?f=libs/
CMakeLists.txt&v1=1.33&v2=1.34 // ---- show a diff between versions
If you need more URL format, you can actually play with CVSTrac on
http://www.cvstrac.org/cvstrac/dir

So far installation was easy but you might want to add a small
warning if the installation directory is read-only for the apache
process.  It took me some time to figure out what was going on.

Anton

---
Anton Deguet, Research Engineer, ERC-CISST/LCSR, Johns Hopkins
University
e-mail: anton.deguet at jhu.edu, iChat: anton.deguet at mac.com
office phone: 410-516-5261, cell phone: 410-790-0456
JHU, LCSR, CSEB 137b, 3400 North Charles Street, Baltimore, MD 21218,
USA