[Cdash] CVSTrac support and submission error

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Tue Apr 15 07:47:02 EDT 2008

Hi Anton,

CDash doesn't use a trigger anymore. The CTest error is probably because
the trigger page doesn't exist. We have added an option in CMake 2.6 to
avoid using a trigger in CTest, in the meantime we can add a fake page
in CDash to avoid this.
In any case, you should get a successful submission on CDash despite of
this error.

CVSTrac support has been added into CDash and will be part of the 1.0
release (coming soon).

We are going to add the warning you suggest during the installation
process. Thanks for the report.

Julien