[cable] Problem with static method

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Fri Apr 18 13:53:47 EDT 2003

> - as I wrote in my second e-mail (the previous one), I tested the same
> code using "int" instead of "short" and it worked (to test, see my
> previous e-mail and in myClass.h, try #define MY_TYPE short).
>
> So, any clue?  Could it be a Tcl or gcc version problem?

I just built your example (after renaming string->stdstring) using gcc
3.2, cmake 1.6.6, gcc-xml 0.4.2, tcl/tk 8.3, and the latest Cable from
CVS, all on a linux box.  I still cannot reproduce your problem.

Is there any chance you have an old CableTclFacility library sitting
somewhere, or perhaps one that is built with a different compiler?

-Brad