[cable] cable and cmake in current cvs

Steve Pieper pieper at bwh.harvard.edu
Fri Apr 19 09:15:13 EDT 2002

Hi -

I'm trying to build the latest itk from cvs and want to try out the
cable wrapped access (using the latest cmake and cable from cvs).  I had
this basically working using the code from about 1 month ago, but
thought I'd start fresh on a new machine and use Visual Studio 7.

I realize things are under development, so there may be no final answer
to this, but I'll ask anyway: when I run CMakeSetup.exe for itk with tcl
wrapping enabled, I get the dialog box saying that CABLE_CLASS_SET isn't
supported.  I tracked that down in the cmake code and then saw the
following cvs entry:

revision 1.125
date: 2002/04/17 18:54:48;  author: king;  state: Exp;  lines: +9 -2
ENH: Removed out-of-date commands CABLE_WRAP_TCL CABLE_CLASS_SET and
CONFIGURE_GCCXML

But I didn't see any mention in the mailing lists of plans for replacing
this functionality.

Is cable temporarily disabled while being reworked?

Thanks,
Steve