[VTK ARB] Next VTK ARB meeting

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Mon Jun 29 16:19:05 EDT 2015

First of all, I'd like to welcome David Gobbi to the VTK ARB. As most of
you know, David is Research Scientist at Calgary Image Processing and
Analysis Centre and a long time contributor to VTK.

With all the potential and new changes to VTK, we'd like to hold a VTK ARB
meeting in the near future, hopefully in the second or third week of July.
I will create a Doodle poll shortly, once it appears please enter possible
dates and we'll take it from there.

Andrew, no matter what we do it seems we are eating into your sleep. Do you
prefer getting up early or staying up late?

William J. Schroeder, PhD
Kitware, Inc.
28 Corporate Drive
Clifton Park, NY 12065