[VTK ARB] Status Report

Steve Pieper pieper at ibility.net
Thu Jun 9 11:01:28 EDT 2011

I think a discussion of vtk version 6 would be good.  With the removal
of vtk4 compatibility, all developers/users/customers will need to
port their code so this is a chance to consider other incompatible
improvements as well.  I'm not suggesting we go wild and change
everything, but it's better to let all the shoes drop at the same
time.

-Steve