[VTK ARB] Planning the next ARB meeting

Jeff Baumes jeff.baumes at kitware.com
Fri Jun 25 13:36:46 EDT 2010

Ok I still have the meeting set for July 13th at 9am EDT. We'll be sure to
get a time that works for Paolo next time. There is a tentative agenda up at

http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/ARB/Meetings/July_2010

If other issues/topics arise between now and the meeting, feel free to
update the wiki or mail the list.

Thanks,
Jeff

--